In case you missed it, below are details about our recent webinar discussing the DVSA Earned Recognition scheme we wanted to share it with you along with a link to the replay of the event on our Youtube page.
In this ‘round table style’ webinar, we explored the reasons for signing up and provide clarity on areas that may have been misunderstood by operators in the past.
As part of the discussion, the panellists also analysed how the Earned Recognition scheme can be integrated into existing compliance management technologies and processes such as AssetGo
Our panel for the discussion were Phil Breen, Earned Recognition National Account Manager, DVSA, Matt Abrams, Commercial Director, AssetGo and Oliver Cotton, Support Specialist, AssetGo.
At the end of the webinar, an in-depth Q&A that covered additional questions around the scheme and how it integrates with AssetGo.
You can watch the full webinar here
Some of the points covered during the webinar included:
- What is Earned Recognition and how it benefits organisations
- The types of operator that Earned Recognition suitable for
- How a business can become an Earned Recognition operator quickly and easily
It also answered questions and debunked some myths around Earned Recognition that are often areas of concern for a lot of operators such as:
- Whether or not operators are audited more after signing up
- The operator data shared and what do DVSA get visibility of
- The resources required to become an Earned Recognition operator
- The KPI’s that are monitored
- How easy is it to integrate into AssetGo
- How the scheme is cost-effective and helps improve overall efficiencies (including examples)
For further information concerning the Earned Recognition scheme and how it can work for your business please get in touch today and speak to one of our support team who will be happy to assist.