Asset Go is operated by Asset Go Solutions Ltd
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect, store and use the following categories of personal information about you: Personal contact details, such as your name, title, address, telephone numbers and personal email addresses. Your job title and employer/workplace. Location of your employment or workplace. Your login details for services we provide via our website and/or Asset Go app. Your driving licence details. Your photo. Information about your use of our website, Asset Go app and services provided on it. Information about any products and services that we offer that you purchase, search for or enquire about.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information you give to us
This is information about you that you provide to us when using our website or application or when you contact us. It includes information you give us when filling in forms on our website, when using our app, searching for a product or services, by registering to use our Asset Go service or app, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information may be your name, address, place of work, e-mail address and telephone number, log in details, driving licence details or a photo (if you upload one when using our services). If you fail to provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have entered in to with you (such as supplying services to you, or allowing you to use our Asset Go service), or we may be prevented from complying with our legal obligations.
Information you give to us about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, for example your employee, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
Information automatically collected about you
When you visit our website, we will automatically collect:
- Log Files. Like many other Web sites, Asset Go Solutions makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, plug ins, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- Technical personal information, including your internet protocol (IP) address, your browser (and any plug-in) type and version, your time zone setting, and your login information if you are using our Asset Go services.
- Information about your visit to our website, including the full referring Uniform Resource Locators (URL) (the webpage you left before coming to the Asset Go webpage, if any), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and information inputted during your use of the Asset Go service and/or information inputted to our ‘Contact Us’ form.
When you use our Asset Go app, we will automatically collect:
- Information about your location when using the app.
- Information about the time when you use the app.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites that we operate or other services we provide, for example www.digital2000.co.uk & www.tachpro.com. We may share this data internally and combine it with information collected on this website for the purposes set out above. We will not use this information for direct marketing purposes. We may receive information about you from your employer to register you as a user of our services, and from third parties who may provide the Asset Go services to you and/or your employer.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use personal information we collect about you and your visit to our website in the following circumstances:
- to carry out our obligations arising under contracts we have entered in to with you, for example to provide you with the Asset Go service;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your own interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests (for example, to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us, or for our internal business management and planning);
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation; and
- to notify you about changes to our products, services or this statement.
We use information about you collected by us or received from other sources:
- to allow you to use our Asset Go services, if and when you choose to do so;
- to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website, including improving our website and services and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer/device;
- for our internal operations to allow us to determine statistical usage of the website and its associated pages, our services and for research purposes. This allows us to see which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of any promotional programs we may be running at the time; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information. We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer our business relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so. This may include third-party service providers. We may share your personal information with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We may also need to share your personal information with a regulator or to otherwise comply with the law. We require all our third-party service providers and other entities in the group are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not envisage transferring your information outside the EU. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
Third-party service providers
Third-party service providers include our contractors. The following activities are carried out by third-party service providers:
- Web hosting services
If you would like details of which third-party service providers we currently use and share your personal information with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our web hosting provider’s secure servers in the United Kingdom. We have put in place measures to protect the security of your personal information. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. All data will be 256bit encrypted via SSL and through both a software and hardware firewall (server-side). In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions. Details of these measures are available upon request by contacting us at email@example.com We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so. Third parties will only process your personal information on our instructions and where they have agreed to treat the information confidentially and to keep it secure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in our retention policy which is available from firstname.lastname@example.org To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
Our website may contain links to other websites and may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. Asset Go Solutions is not responsible for the privacy practices, actions, or the content of such websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have several rights in law to control your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will not use your data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- You have the right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- You have the right to request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
- You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- You have the right to request that your personal information be transferred to another person (portability).
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another person, please contact us in writing at : email@example.com You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your business relationship with us.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
If you want detailed information on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit Get Safe Online at www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
The Asset Go website and app is designed for business purposes and is not intended for use by children. However, it will not contain links, visible or otherwise, that are unsuitable for children.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change or update this privacy statement at any time. Any changes we make in the future will be posted on this page. Please check this page frequently to see any such changes or updates. Where appropriate, substantial changes will be notified to you by email if you have provided us with your email address. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
CONTACTING US AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact us here, or at Asset Go Solutions Ltd, President Park, President Way, Sheffield, S4 7UR – Tel: 0331 744244 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Your questions and comments are welcomed. If you wish to raise a complaint about our collection, storage or use of your personal information please contact us at email@example.com You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.