Latest update – version 2.0
- New cost tracking & analysis features added
- Replaced 7 day bar chart with an overview section of costs associated with all assets & users
- Facility to toggle between Overview, Assets & Users costs on dashboard
- Add / delete cost types & suppliers
- Assign costs such as parts, repairs, labour & other expenses to individual defects, assets & users
- Upload invoices & job sheets to the associated cost
New Earned Recognition functionality added.
- Earned Recognition calendar including service/custom dates
- Brake test mandatory dates.
- Alterations to sign off system to link with ER / DVSA and additional development of ER automated email reporting, logs, periods and ISO week implementation.
- Various updates to styling, speed and functionality.
- Periodic Maintenance Inspections added including all mandatory DVSA checklists
- Workshop Calendar added to CMS – see at a glance upcoming and historical data including workflow, reported defects, inspections and MOT dates.
- Added ability to create email alerts including safety fails, reported defects, inspection due dates and reminders for other upcoming important dates
- Service due date reminders – dynamically linked to mileage records from daily checks & inspections to remind user of service within a pre-specified threshold (for example 500 miles before service is due)
- Upgrade to a faster, more powerful dedicated server to enhance CMS user experience
- Custom date alerts – ability to set reminders for any important upcoming dates against an asset or user such as tachograph calibration or lease renewal
- Added new Pending option to reported defects / issues – to allow for issues to be acknowledged and moved once parts are ordered or awaiting repairs to be carried out.
- Added new Monitor option for reported issues that may not require rectification straight away, such as a crack in a windscreen for example.
Dashboard revised to include new doughnut graph detailing the number of Users who have submitted a report that day and those that didn’t. Colour palette changed for design consistency
- Accident / Incident report management
- Added ability to merge multiple reports into one PDF
- New email alerts system added to allow users to receive alerts for safety fails, in-service defects / VOR & accident/incidents
- Added accident & incident reporting feature added to the app
- Updated dashboard with additional graphs & data for analysis
- Added ability to view historical fuel level & odometer readings
- Demo area added to enable a cleaner environment for the live data CMS
- Additional filter options added for more in-depth data / KPI analysis
- Additional options added to defect resolution & tracking
- Added ability to now attach files & documents to assets, defects & employees
- In-Service Defects section added to the app